Top Sellers in Computer Keyboard & Mouse Combos
When You’re searching for a Brand New wireless keyboard, Odds Are, you need a new mouse as well. It’s much easier to purchase a package deal. After researching and choosing the perfect new computer keyboard, it may be reassuring to know the mouse will probably be harmonious. It is also nice to know it will have exactly the same quality the keyboard you have chosen has. With there being so many keyboard manufacturers readily available, it can be a little overwhelming trying to pick the very best wireless mouse and keyboard combos for you. That is the reason we’ve put together this buying guide to assist individuals exactly like you in finding the perfect wireless keyboard and mouse to meet all your requirements. We’ve included a section of things to Think about Before purchasing, And we’ve recorded our favorite ten wireless mouse and keyboard combos. We hope you find this manual useful in your search. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Buyers Guide
Things to Think about Before Purchase
Comfort — When having a keyboard that encourages you To use proper posture and help relieve stress in your hands and wrists out of long hours of usage is essential, consider purchasing an ergonomic or adjustable keyboard.
Battery Type and Life — It is almost always a good idea to read the type of battery required and how long that your keyboard will last between charges.
Shortcut Keys — If having easy access to website keys, Operating system special hotkeys, or the ability to customize function keys are important for you, be sure to check the availability of these features.
Keys — There are 3 available key designs. The Silicone membrane type keys were regular on keyboards before a couple of short years back. At this time, you can buy keyboards with scissor-switch keys which provide either a very low profile quiet typing experience to a tactile feedback key which can help ensure users each keypress is enrolled. Mechanical keyboard keys often offer you a more powerful tactile feedback which is louder.
Other Attributes — Bluetooth competent, backlighting, and anti-ghosting are just a couple of the newest features offered on some keyboards.
Mouse Features to Consider
Optical Tracking — You undoubtedly want your brand new mouse to stay up with you rather than lag. USB Multi-Connection — Many of those keyboards we Reviewed provide the ability to connect the keyboard and mouse using the same USB connector. This allows an extra port to remain empty for different uses. Blue Track Technology — A mouse using Blue Track technology can be used on just about any surface.
Top Sellers in Computer Keyboard & Mouse Combos Reviews
The Logitech Mk550 Wireless Wave combines the K350 keyboard and M510 mouse. The ergonomic keyboard has a wave design and padded palm rest for extra comfort. It features media controls and dictionary keys for web, email, application files, and more. It also contains 128 bit AES keyboard encryption ensuring your information is safe and enhanced function keys. The mouse features a contoured design with rubber grips and provides excellent cursor control. The mouse and keyboard are connected with 1 merging receiver using a 2.4 GHz connectivity. The computer keyboard battery life lasts around 3 years, as well as the mouse battery Life will last up to two years based on two million keystrokes per year. AA batteries are included. This combo comes with a 3-year limited guarantee and works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
- 【Rechargeable Keyboard and Mouse】The wireless keyboard is made of aluminum alloy brushed panel, which is sturdy and durable. It can be waterproof, and the keyboard builts-in 3000mAh battery. The mouse builts-in 800mAh battery ,eliminates the trouble of frequently changing batteries. No operation automatically sleeps within 5 minutes, any key wakes up
- 【2.4G Wireless Transmission】2.4G wireless technology enables the keyboard to achieve long-range wireless control. Plug & Play, keyboard and mouse share an Intelligent Nano Receiver, convenient and fast. The keyboard features a streamlined layout that is ergonomically designed for gaming or office or home use.
- 【LED Rainbow Backlight】The mechanical feel keyboard with colorful backlight effect is an excellent visual experience in night operation, pressing FN+DEL to switc three backlight states (normally bright-breath-off), The keyboard can adjust backlight brightness and breathing frequency.
- 【Fashionable and practical style design】game style floating keycap, with a variety of multimedia key combinations, two-color injection keycaps. The characteristic mobile phone bracket design on the keyboard can perfectly solve the problem of placing the mobile phone during the game, and can communicate more conveniently with the teammates when playing the game.
- 【Cool mouse】 The 7 color LED gaming mute mouse has a unique metal material roller, intelligent colorful light breathing light, 6-button button with the latest electroplated Electropland technology double flank, adjustable 4-speed DPI (800-1200-1600-2400), accurate positioning, touch Feel good, the game is more sensationa
This Wireless Rainbow Backlit Keyboard and Mouse Combo from LexonElec Is one of only two gaming keyboard models in this list. That shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise, as elite gambling relies heavily on high reaction and low lag levels that could only generally be ensured with a wired link. There are always exceptions to the rule, however, and while this might not be as good as a wired model for gambling at it’s’highest level’, for many casual players, this is a superb combo to get. The keyboard chassis consists of brushed aluminum metal, and both the Mouse and keyboard have rechargeable batteries built-in. The combo shares a nano receiver so only one USB port is required to utilize the dongle for both devices to operate. The mouse could be adjusted between 800-1200-1600-2400 dpi, along with the RGB on both the mouse and keyboard is flexible.
Another Fantastic entry from Logitech is that the MK710, big brother into the MK550 above. The MK710 is an ergonomic keyboard with a sleek profile layout and includes a hand rest and incredible battery life performance boasting up to three years life from the keyboard and mouse (according to average 2 million keystrokes per year). The LCD dash shows you battery life along with the scroll wheel is extremely smooth. The Logitech MK710 can also be on the lighter side, weighing in at a mere 2.2 lbs so that it’s not overly rough to slide it in your bag if you’re working out and about.
- Brand new and authentic HP products ship from and are sold by Amazon.Com (check above).
- Wireless freedom: the wireless Elite V2 desktop was built with your need to roam in mind. Compatible with most desktops and notebooks, 2.4 GHz wireless connections give you the freedom to move up to 30 feet away. Plus, the battery life indicator light never keeps you guessing.
- High-end keyboard design: sleek, clean lines create the ideal, ultra-slim keyboard shape. Typing is smooth with quiet, low-profile keys and scissor-style keycaps. Angle/height adjustable legs promote a more comfortable wrist posture.
- Mouse included: Comfortable, standard size mouse complements the elite keyboard. Scroll wheel advances efficiently to make your work easier. Equipped with a 1, 000 DPI optical sensor, This highly-functional mouse works on most surfaces.
The HP Elite keyboard combo has excellent features including hot The height and angle can be adjusted to permit users to operate comfortably. The mouse also features a scroll wheel and a 1000 dpi optical sensor which will work on most surfaces. With a 2.4 GHz connection, you can link up to 5 compatible HP accessories to the exact same micro recipient. It works up to a distance of 30 ft and comes with a 1-year limited guarantee. The HP Elite is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
No products found.
This Microsoft wireless desktop keyboard features its Comfort Curve design. Along with the built-in palm rest, this mix makes an excellent ergonomic keyboard. It also includes the ability to customize shortcut keys to access documents, media controls, webpages, and even much more with the click of a button. AES 128-bit encryption is comprised of ensuring all your information is kept confidential. The mouse includes Blue Track technology making it effortless to use on just about any surface. Wireless space is up to 30 ft, and 4 AA batteries are included. This keyboard works with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac OS x v10.4-10.10 and includes a 3-year warranty.
- Reliable Plug and Play: The USB receiver provides a reliable wireless connection up to 33 ft (1), so you can forget about drop-outs and delays and you can take it wherever you use your computer
- Type in Comfort: The design of this keyboard creates a comfortable typing experience thanks to the low-profile, quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys, number pad, and arrow keys
- Durable and Resilient: This full-size wireless keyboard features a spill-resistant design (2), durable keys and sturdy tilt legs with adjustable height. Comfortable Mouse: This compact wireless mouse is designed to be equally comfortable for both left- and right-handed users, plus its smooth cursor control allows easy navigation on most surfaces
- Long Battery Life: MK270 combo features a 36-month keyboard and 12-month mouse battery life (3), along with on/off switches allowing you to go months without the hassle of changing batteries
- Easy to Use: This wireless keyboard and mouse combo features 8 multimedia hotkeys for instant access to the Internet, email, play/pause, and volume so you can easily check out your favorite sites
The Logitech MK270 is attached at 2.4GHz using Logitech’s nano receiver. The keys are low profile and silent and comprise 8 hotkeys allowing users to access media, email, and more with 1 button. 9 Function keys along with a number pad are also included. The battery life lasts up to 36 months, and the mouse battery life lasts around 12 months according to two million keystrokes each year. The computer keyboard and contoured mouse combo have an easy plug and play connectivity allowing a distance up to 33 feet. It’s compatible with Windows 10, 7, 8, Vista, XP, and Chrome OS. Two AA batteries are also included.
No products found.
Jelly Comb’s Ultra Slim K015 computer keyboard is a sporty, streamlined but Full-size computer keyboard. It is connected by 2.4GHz utilizing 1 USB receiver for both the mouse and keyboard. It’s not just the keyboard that’s ultra-slim, it is the mouse too, with a height of just 0.86 inches (0.16 for the keyboard). The scissor switches and smooth aluminum alloy chassis for both allows for its exceptionally sleek and slim design. With easy plug and play with, the keyboard and mouse work immediately for several versions of Windows. The keyboard includes a rechargeable battery and also the mouse requires 2 AAA batteries.
Of both wireless gaming mouse and keyboard combos on this list, That the Corsair K57 is by far the more superior. It’s also undoubtedly the most expensive of the gaming keyboard choices. The Corsair K57 keyboard pairs majestically with the Core Core mouse to offer a wireless gambling controller that’s usually only reserved for — or potential with — wired devices. This computer keyboard in the combo can connect via wireless dongle, Bluetooth, or a wired link. The wireless option offers a <1ms Slipstream wireless link which is ultra-fast. The RGB key lighting on K75 is per key’ which is customizable and very energy efficient. The included, detachable palm rest provides superior wrist support for those long gaming sessions. The Dark Core mouse within this combo can also connect via 2.4GHz Wireless, the most recent low-latency Bluetooth technologies, or via a wired link. The Dark Core also comes with Qi charging capabilities, which lets you control the mouse straight by a Qi wireless charging mouse pad like the Corsair MM1000, or other compatible pads.
The mouse is extremely customizable using synonymous side grips, and macro assignable keys. The Omron switches are songs especially for gamers, and the 16000DPI optical sensor is phenomenal. You can assign all kinds of customizations and change the color Schemes by using the Corsair Utility Engine. The union between the Corsair K75 along with the Dark Core mouse is undeniably one of the very best wireless mouse and keyboard combos you could ask for as a gamer.
- Connect with hyper-fast sub-1ms Slipstream wireless low-latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Light it up anywhere with dynamic per-key RGB Backlighting from capellix LEDs shining brighter and consuming far less power than conventional RGB LEDs
- Six programmable macro keys give you the in-game advantage of powerful macros or key Remaps
- A detachable soft rubber palm rest reduces stress on your wrists so you can play longer in comfort
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls give you direct control over your audio without having to interrupt your game
TopMate’s KM9001 wireless keyboard includes a slim design with Suspended chocolate keys. 12 hotkeys create accessing webpages, email, files, and more simple with the touch of a button. The mouse includes 1200 dpi optical resolution and shares a nano receiver using the keyboard using 1 USB port. 4 AAA batteries are included 2 to your mouse, and two for the computer keyboard. This simple plug and play with the combo is compatible with Windows 10, 7, 8, Vista, XP, and Chrome.
No products found.
The UHURU wireless computer keyboard is linked at 2.4GHz and features an Advanced high-end mainstream processor PAN3205 for excellent relationship up to 33 feet. The keyboard and mouse are connected with a nano receiver and require only 1 USB port. The ergonomic design allows the keyboard to be set flat or at an angle and includes a flexible wrist break. 12 Windows hotkeys make accessing email, program files, media controls, and more easily with just the touch of a button. The main caps are coated for protection from water and dust. After 8 minutes of inactivity, the keyboard will shut down to preserve battery life which lasts up to 14 months. The mouse includes rubberized grips and a dpi choice of 800, 1200, or 1600. A unique plus with this UHURU computer keyboard is the 10 million keystroke life and 12-month free replacement guarantee. Compatible with Windows 10, 7, 8, Vista, and XP, the keyboard and mouse need 1 AAA (keyboard) and one AA battery (mouse).
- 【Reliable 2.4G Wireless Connection】The advanced chip provides 33 feet wireless automatic connection for fast data transmission without any delays, dropouts. 2 in 1 Nano receiver unifies the keyboard and mouse connections into one USB port, plug and play quickly. The USB receiver is plugged into the battery compartment of the mouse.
- 【Ergonomic Design】The full-size wireless keyboard and mouse is designed with Crater-Switch keys for smooth typing that’s easy on your fingers and has no input errors. Foldable stands provide a comfortable angle for you. A wireless optical mouse with an ergonomic design and frosted on both sides suits your hand better.
- 【6 Buttons Mouse &13 Multimedia Shortcuts】The mouse has 6 buttons. Especially two side buttons help you look through the previous and next pages easily. It is efficient for your work. There are 3 DPI(800/1200/1600)for you to choose from. The keyboard features 13 hotkeys instantly access to your movie, music, Internet, E-mail, volume, play/pause, and more. Note: the 13 Multimedia shortcuts are not compatible with the Mac system.
- 【Long Battery Life & Auto Sleep Mode】The wireless keyboard is powered by 1 AAA battery, and the wireless mouse is powered by 1 AA battery. The wireless keyboard and mouse combo include the batteries, no need for extra buying. Please noted that pull off the small sticker in the battery compartment before use. Automatically energy-saving and sleep with 8 minutes of no-operation, click any key to wake up in several seconds.
- 【Wide Compatibility and What You Get】The mouse and keyboard combo is perfectly compatible with Windows 10 /11/ 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac and other operating system. Support PC, Laptop, Smart TV, Surface Pro and more. What’s in the package: 1 x Keyboard and Mouse Combo,1 x Mouse Pad and 1 x User Manual. We promised 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
This EagleTec keyboard is ergonomic and splash resistant. It has a 2.4GHz connection with a nano receiver for connecting the mouse and keyboard to 1 USB port. It sports an 18-month battery lifetime with built-in Smart Sleep technology. 12 hotkeys create easy access to email, media, application files, and much more. Additionally, it has flexible rear feet, a low battery indicator, and silent concave keys. The ergonomic mouse features rubber grips and a selection of dpi such as 1000, 1500, or 2000. 2 of the 5 buttons on the mouse are customizable for a variety of functions.
- WIRELESS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD COMBO; for Office or Home use. Strong 2.4GHz wireless connection. A single mini USB receiver connects both the Standard Sized 104 keys wireless keyboard and mouse with just one USB port, delivering High Precision, Responsiveness and High Stability
- 6 BUTTON WIRELESS MOUSE, portable mouse with user adjustable DPI (800/1200/ 1600/2000/2400 DPI) and 5 programmable buttons for different functions of your choice. Program available for download. Convenient Wireless Mouse and Keyboard for PC, Computer and as Mac Mouse
- ERGONOMIC 104 KEY LOW PROFILE WIRELESS KEYBOARD; Full-size splash resistant Keyboard with Numeric Keypad and adjustable typing angle, Low-profile Keys Provide a Quiet, Comfortable Typing Experience 12 hot keys for instantly accessing your music, internet, e-mail, volume, and more
- LONG BATTERY LIFE; for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, over 18 months of battery life through smart sleep technology (batteries sold separately)
- PLUG AND PLAY for a simple Windows installation. Keyboard and Computer Mouse support Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP or later operating system.
Logitech Wireless Combo MK360 – Contains Keyboard with 12 Programmable Keys and Wireless Mouse – Best Budget Choice
The final entry from Logitech with this list comes from the Kind of this High quality MK360 wireless combo. This combo has a notably different look from the other Logitech entrances, with fewer curves, and also much more of a slim keyboard. The low-profile keypad includes 12 programmable keys and function keys enabling easy access for email, web pages, media controls, and much more. A nano USB receiver connects the mouse and keyboard to 1 port at 24GHz. It has a 3-year battery life and needs 2 AA batteries.
- 20% smaller – the K360 wireless keyboard is 20% smaller than a full-size keyboard but provides all the functionality of its larger counterpart. Automate your frequent navigation paths using the programmable hotkeys so you can access your favorite programs with the touch of a button
- 3-Year battery life – work for longer with the k360’s extensive Battery life, which lets you work for up to 3 years on 2 AA batteries (included in the package)
- Included precision mouse – Forget using your touchpad—the Mk360 comes with an included precision mouse
- No-lag connection – the built-in 2.4GHz signal creates a disruption-free connection to your computer, meaning you can work without delays when you're typing
- 128-Bit AES encryption – Your keystrokes are protected using 128-bit encryption, so your information remains secure when working wirelessly
Summary – Top Sellers in Computer Keyboard & Mouse Combos
We hope You’ve found this buying guide helpful in your search for a new wireless keyboard and mouse combo. We recommend deciding on the features which are most important to you and studying as much as you can Before purchasing.
If you like you can also read about the best wireless mouse here