Logitech Wireless Mouse M560 is designed for hour-after-hour comfort, so you can conquer any task like a pro. No matter what you’re doing you always have one-touch access to the Windows 8 App Bar, Charms Bar, Desktop and Start Screen.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Mouse M560
A Performance Edge Powered By Comfort
This high-performance mouse is designed for hour-after-hour comfort, so you can conquer any task like a pro. With one-touch access to the Windows 8 App Switcher, Charms Bar, Desktop, and Start Screen – plus a sculpted design that cradles your hand naturally – the M560 redefines mouse comfort and control.
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. For more information, visit www.logitech.com
- Full-size sculpted comfort design
- One-click Windows 8 edge menu button
- Thumb buttons for easy switching between Desktop and Windows 8 Start screen
- Hyper fast scroll wheel
- Logitech unifying receiver connects multiple wireless devices
- 18 months of battery life*
- Works with Windows 8 and Windows 7
Take Hold. Settle In. Get More Done.
- Full-size, ambidextrous design
- Deep, sculpted contours cradle your hand naturally and comfortably – hour after hour
- Soft rubber grips for premium comfort and control
One Fast Wheel, Two Ways To Scroll
The Hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you navigate your way.
- Free-spinning mode for smooth coasting through the longest documents, web pages and news feeds
- Click-to-click mode for stepping precisely through spreadsheets, photo albums, or playlists
Windows 8 Shortcut Button
A Windows 8 edge menu button behind the scroll wheel gives you one-touch access to the App Switcher and Charms Bar – so you can get right to the things you use most like apps, search, and settings.
Plug It. Forget It. Add To It.
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver can stay in your computer and practically disappears in your USB port – so there’s less chance of it being lost or damaged
- You can add a compatible wireless keyboard, number pad, or even another mouse – without multiple receivers
Learn More >
Extra Control Under Your Thumb
Two thumb buttons make it fast and simple to switch between the traditional Windows desktop and apps, and the new Windows 8 Start screen.
Extra-Long Battery Life
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change*
- Smart sleep mode and On/Off switch save power
- Power indicator light eliminates surprises
What’s In The Box?
- Wireless Mouse M560
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 1 AA battery (pre-installed)
- User documentation
What You Need:
- Windows 8 or Windows 7 (Windows 7 features software required)
- USB port
- Internet connection (for software download)
Which Logitech Wireless Mouse Is Right For You?
|What to look for||Portable Mice||Full-size Mice|
The higher the signal strength, the more reliable your connection will be. Especially important in busy wireless environments like airports.
|2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
Look for smooth, precise cursor control. The higher the quality, the easier it is to navigate documents and web pages. The best also work on more surfaces, including glass.
|Advanced optical sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass||Laser Sensor||Laser-grade optical sensor||Laser Sensor||Also works on glass|
Stay more productive and eliminate hassles with longer periods between battery changes or a rechargeable mouse.
|1 AA battery (18 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (3 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (6 months max. battery life)||1 AA battery (12 months max. battery life)||1 AA battery (18 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (2 years max. battery life)||Rechargeable|
The receiver stays in your computer for cordless mouse control. The smaller the receiver (from standard to nano size), the more convenient it is. The Unifying receiver also lets you add compatible Unifying devices like a wireless keyboard.
|Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices|
Scroll through long documents and web pages without having to drag the scroll bar. Performance ranges from fast to hyper-fast.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
ERGONOMIC SHAPE – Full-size ergonomically sculpted design and soft rubber grips conform to your right or left hand to be naturally comfortable
HYPER-FAST SCROLLING – Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. Or press the wheel and shift to click-to-click mode for precise navigation
WINDOWS SHORTCUT BUTTON – A Windows 8 edge menu button behind the scroll wheel gives you one-touch access to the App Switcher and Charms Bar – so you can get right to the things you use most like apps, search, and settings.
LONG BATTERY LIFE – 18 month battery life and smart sleep mode help you go longer between battery changes
PLUG’N’PLAY CONNECTION – Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer— plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers